WTF!

I'm mad, fuming mad. When is this bullshit ever gonna end???? Remember the fraudulent transactions made on two of my accounts (one with my credit card and the other one with my bank card)?

Well, I've been getting security alert phone calls from my American Express. I just checked my account online and there are freakin' 7 unauthorized transactions for some stupid computer games!

I haven't even used my American Express card for 6 months now!

I am pissed! How could this just keep on happening to me ?!?!? I am seriously worried that my freakin' identity is getting compromised.

Ugh. F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Can't you cancel that card? UGH. I'd also be livid! You really shouldn't leave it there April. Can't you contact the police or something?

Anonymous said...

I know, it's so irritating.

I tried going the police route, but since the transactions were done out of state, there's not much they can do...

Ugh.