When I got nothing else to do...

  • How tall are you barefoot? not tall enough :-p
  • Have you ever smoked? nope
  • Do you own a gun? no, I don't
  • Do you hate someone right now? no, I don't. hate is such a strong word. let's stick with the good vibes
  • Do you get nervous? yeah
  • What do you think of hotdogs? they're okay.. specially the ones from Whole Foods!
  • What's your favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song
  • What do you prefer to drink in themorning? Water
  • Can you do push ups? I could
  • What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Earrings
  • Do you like pain killers? no
  • What is your secret weapon to lurethe opposite sex? LOL. That will forever remain a secret ;)
  • Do you own a knife? Thanks for reminding me, I need to get some kitchen knives
  • Name? April. And you?
  • Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment? Sleep, see David and clean up the house
  • Name the last 3 things you havebought lately: I've been buying A LOT of things lately
  • Name 3 drinks you regularlydrink: Water, Water, Water
  • What time did you wake up today? 6:30
  • Current worry? Lots....
  • Current hate? Waking up so bloody early as the weather gets colder
  • Favorite place to be? Home.
  • Least favorite place to be? My old place
  • Where would you like to go now? Home.
  • Do you own slippers? Ummm, yeah. It would be so sad if I don't
  • What shirt are you wearing? work clothes
  • Favorite colors? Brown, Purple, Pink and Black
  • Would you like to be a pirate? No, I can't stand dirty fingernails. lol.
  • Last time you had an alcoholic drink? two weeks ago, had that Strawberry Smirnoff that was just disgusting...
  • What songs do you sing in the shower? Depends on my mood
  • What fear gets you at night as a child? Monsters underneath my bed
  • What's in your pocket/s right now? Nothing...
  • Last thing that made you laugh? I haven't laughed yet so far today... pretty sad.
  • Last thing that made you cry? Annoyance, hurt and pain that I'd rather not discuss about
  • Worst injury you've ever had? Back when I was 2 years old, I fell down the stairs, hit my forehead and I have that scar to remind me how "playful" I was.
  • How many cellphones do you have? 3
  • Who is your loudest friend? Via, Fidel, Clauden & Courtney! lol.
  • Who is your most silent friend? Hmmm... Andrea can be really silent
  • Last movie watched? The Eye, unfinished
  • What is your favorite book? Twilight Series
  • What is your favorite chocolate? Ritter Sport
  • What song do you want to be played at your wedding? "At Last" :)
  • What were you doing 12 AM lastnight? Sleeping
  • What was the First thing you did today? smiled :)
  • What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday? kissed my baby! :)

0 comment(s):