Got this from the Curly girl :)

It's been a while since I've done this thing on my blog. Let the questions roll...

  • Is there someone you really can't stop thinking about? Yes
  • Are you single? Not anymore :)
  • How do you think your latest ex feels about you? That I don't know and wouldn't want to know
  • Do you like what you see in the mirror? Yep
  • What are you listening to right now? Silence
  • What makes you laugh? Andrea, David and stupid lame ass tv shows
  • What are you doing tomorrow? Work. Fun. Not.
  • Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past week? Yep.
  • Did you ever think someone didn't like you, but come to find out they really did? Yeah
  • Where is your ex? Home? I don't really care to know
  • Do you regret doing something last night? Nope. None at all! :)
  • Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around? Yes.
  • When you think about your last kiss, what does it remind you of? It reminds me that life's beautiful... that there's still passion and that I'm so bloody in love, it's not even funny. lol.
  • Who was the last person to call you? Andrea
  • What's irritating you right now? I can't concentrate.
  • Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that starts with A or Z? No. But what's up with that?
  • When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face? Monday night
  • Where's the person you miss most? Philippines
  • Have you ever kissed an ex after the breakup? Heck no.
  • Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl? Yeah, it wasn't much of a waste, as much as a time not well spent
  • Is there a difference between love and in love? Yes.
  • Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them? Yeah. haha. Highschool drama and all that crap
  • How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? 4
  • What were you wearing during your last kiss? My work clothes
  • Whats one thing you wish someone special would do? Take me to Tahoe and go snowboarding or ice skating... just go places... :)
  • Where were you at 9pm Friday night? Working
  • Are you waiting for something? Yes.
  • What was the worst mistake of your life? Holding back
  • Do you hate being alone? No. I hate being lonely though.
  • Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed? I don't know
  • Do you find the opposite sex confusing? haha. yeah.
  • What's the last thing you laughed really hard over? One was with Andrea and other one was with David...
  • Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a C? Nope
  • Who was the last person to make you smile? David
  • What are you thinking right now? I can't wait to move in to my own place.
  • Who was your last text from? Brittyn
  • What's your middle name? Lyn
  • Have you ever lost a close friend? Nope
  • What is your current mood? Lethargic and really really really sleepy
  • What's one of your sisters name? No sisters, biologically. But I really consider Andrea as my sister :)
  • What' s your favorite color? Lavender/Purple, Pink, Black and Brown
  • If you could go back in time and change something, would you? No. Because if I alter things... then I wouldn't find the happiness I am feeling right now
  • Have a crazy side? You absolutely have no idea.
  • Ever had a near death experience? Cancer scare
  • Are you mad at anyone right now? Nope
  • What's stopping you from going for the person you like? It was the fear of rejection, the fear of getting hurt and too much future tripping
  • Who would you do anything for? My family and umm.. David :)
  • Are you happy with your life? Abso-freakin-lutely!
  • Is there someone that you will never stop loving? Yes
  • Who do you trust most? Andrea and David.
  • Have you ever been in a fist fight? Long time ago...
  • Have you hugged someone in the past week? Yes
  • Do you speak any other language? Yes :)
  • Describe your life in one word? Adventure! :)
  • Have you ever kissed in the rain? I sure would love to!
  • What should you be doing right now? Working. Shhh...
  • Who are you thinking of right now? David.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I love doing these! :) I may have to steal this one... ;)

Anonymous said...

go right ahead! :)