She's the Bee in the Itch

So I walked in Starbucks close to tears because of my stupid cramps. It really hurts like hell.

To make the long story short, I talked to my supervisor saying that if there's any way I can leave early because the pain is unbearable and I probably can't make it through my entire shift without crying buckets or something worst like dropping my uterus on the ground.

This another co-worker of mine gave out that conniving diabetically-sweet smile saying, "Are you okay?".

"I don't feel good.", I responded.

"Oh, you just don't wanna close, do you?".

She was insinuating that I'm "faking" this stupid cramps and squeezing out my tear ducts just to avoid work. WTF is her problem.

Was she trying to make a joke? She should try harder, it wasn't funny.

peace out

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Awww honey! I'm sorry you have to deal with snarky people when you're feeling bad! {{HUGS}}