Shoes and Haunted Houses

I guess it's about time I post some updates... I've been a really bad blogger lately.

My American Express fiasco is already taken care of. I called them and I made sure that I ain't paying for that charges made to my account.

So now, I'm all moved in & almost "unpacked". I could not believe how much shoes I've got. They're actually just piled up in the middle of the living room. I have no room to put them. So I guess I'll be donating them or something.

Anybody there who's size 8 and lives in Fallon and wants some good shoes, holler at me!

Other than that, life's good. I've been taking things one day at a time. David is quite awesome. I really appreciate his presence in my life and how he always assures me that it's all going to be okay whenever I have my "freak out moments".

On the other hand, last night Steve ( a workmate of mine at Starbucks ) mentioned something about going to a Haunted House. He asked David & I if we wanted to go. I was laughing because how could there be a haunted house here in Fallon??? Seriously.

Well, apparently, I was wrong. There is one and it's on the Fairgrounds. It's like $3/person. That's cheap. Plus $2 for a hay ride. No, I'm not kidding. HAY RIDE! Well, it's Fallon. lol.

The last time I went to a Haunted House was in Jentzen Beach in Portland. That was fun! It was quite pricey though but sooooooo worth it!

So now with this haunted house in Fallon, I'm all intrigued and I want to go...


1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Apparently here there is a haunted tour we can go on and I am DYING to go! :) It sounds like mucho fun!