hmmm...

"Things happen for a reason". I've always heard that line and I've always thought it was either BS or an overrated cliche... until fairly recently.

Things REALLY happen for a reason.

All I'm saying is I'm very happy, plus somebody is giving me a reason to smile, is making me look forward to each day being with him, is giving me some strength and hope that everything is going to be okay.

I'm positive that whatever I'm going through right now, I'm gonna make it.

I'm determined to be happy, damn it! :)


3 comment(s):

Kristin said...

I'm very happy for you!! And I love the new layout! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your template! :) It's a keeper! And I am happy for you April. :)

Anonymous said...

whatever that is, wish u all the best because you deserve it. God bless!