It's like a neon sign saying "LOOK AT ME"

There are three ugly creatures sitting on my face. They're annoying and they're attracting attention for wrong reasons.

The first one, I call it the "Boogimple". Because it's sitting right near the opening of one of my nosetrils. It looks like a booger but it just really is an ugly pimple.

Second one, I call it the "Angelina Joliemple". Because it's sitting right below my thick lower lip and it hurts like crazy. And also because I'm wondering if Angelina Jolie gets pimples like mine sometimes...

And the last one, I call it the "Flashing One" because it's resting near my chin and it's HUGE and it makes people stare at it like you just want to pop it.

They're only here for a short visit to welcome "the red flag". Pretty soon (like tonight), they're soooo getting evicted through in any means possible, Proactiv, Witch hazel, Yes to carrots facial mask or heck, sand paper! I don't care, whatever it takes.

peace out

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm sorry! I don't mean to laugh but I love how you're naming them!! lol