That one big step

Nothing could possibly explain how mixed up & messed up my emotions are.

No, I don't think I'm going Bi-Polar.

I'm going through a really tough time, it's been a long time coming and I'm glad that I'm FINALLY doing what I should done a long time ago.

Deep in my heart, I'm really happy. I look forward to the changes that are coming.

But I am also realistic, I know that it's not going to be a walk in the park. I am starting to feel how awful it's going to be despite my attempts to make it really smooth and less traumatic.

If there is one thing that came at the most perfect timing, albeit unexpected, is My Rockstar. The timing could have never been perfect. The reassurance and sincerity coming from somebody like him makes me believe that everything is going to be okay.

The happiness that I'm feeling right now is coming from the anticipation that soon, it's going to be over and things will be a whole lot different. Although sometimes the dark clouds tend to hide the sunshine away, My Rockstar is my silver lining.


3 comment(s):

Andrea said...

So your calling him your "Rockstar" eh? Thats cute. Things will be tough, just remember I'm here for you. Always. No matter what happens!!!

I love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're anticipating some rough times ahead! I'm glad you have your silver lining though. ;)

{April} said...

@ Andrea - Yep, Sunshine! He's my rockstar because he rocks my world and then some. ;)

Thanks much for being there. I love you! :)

@ sleepyjane - Yeah, it's going to be tough... but I'm hanging...