Really Juvenile

I know this is going to sound stupid but I'll blog it anyway...

I was at work in Starbucks assigned at the drive thru. So there was a customer at the window and just after I took their order and was about to set the cup down for the queue of drinks to be made, I saw my crush.

He's a really cute cute guy, very buff, really beautiful eyes. AND he was smiling at me.

To my own clumsiness and very much Hollywood-ish, I dropped the cup and stared at him like an idiot. Great job, yay me.

He's quite a regular. He comes during evenings and he gets tea. He is in the Navy and I know he loves to swim. Also, I'm quite sure that a cutie like him must have/ should have a girlfriend.

Not until last night did I ask him what his name was. Very sleek and subtle, of course.

So now, I know that his name is W and he's a HOTTIE, really. He really made my night. haha. Just by showing up for a grande Passion Tea Lemonade. How pathetic can you get, huh? *lol*

peace out

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Not pathetic at all. Looking at some wonderful eye candy is quite pleasurable! ;)

Anonymous said...

hear hear! ;)