Seven Random Stuff About Me...

I am so excited to be tagged once again, this time, by SleepyJane.

Here it goes:

  • Starting last week, I have been juggling two jobs. No, they're not difficult but time management is the key. I get off at 4:30, catch the bus and start working at 5:00pm. I get home at around 10:00pm.
  • I "almost" eat everything with salt. Apple with salt, Papaya with salt, Mango with salt...
  • The reason why I haven't updated my blog, until yesterday, was because I was so hooked to the Twilight Saga. I read the books in 4 days. 4 stinkin' days!
  • I believe that in your lifetime, you will find that one true love. It doesn't necessarily mean that you'll end up together. But somehow, somebody will touch your heart like no other.
  • Oh, I am never aware that somebody's hitting on me, not until a co-worker points it out. Then I get shocked and get goosebumps because there I was being all friendly, no clue that I was totally being hit on.
  • I love C.O. Bigelow's lip gloss.
  • I just recently noticed this, but it seems like unconciously, Purple has became my latest favorite color. My markers, pen, water bottle are colored Purple.

peace out

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag! :) My mom loves her apple with salt - she even adds pepper. ahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow! Pepper. That I can't do. lol