Work my tush off, seriously

So, I started my full time job last week.

It's actually fun. A breathe of fresh air. I can actually dress up and be all girly, wear my hair down and not having to worry about getting mocha on my top.

Of course, after 8 hours, I have to shed all the girly clothes in exchange for my barista uniform.

All in all, it's fun.

What's crazy is that to some people, my schedule is insane. For me, it's something that I really really want. Well, I try to take care of myself, not to get burnt out.

But what I've been noticing is my loss of appetite. Maybe it's just readjusting. I dunno. I'm pretty sure it's not stress because I don't feel like I'm stressed out.

One thing's for sure though, it's going to be so worth it because of the paycheck. haha.

peace out

0 comment(s):