Shoooooot!

I nearly had a heart attack when I caught up with my Starbucks workmate, Courtney, in the parking lot.

She had just told me that I'm opening shift tomorrow. 5am-9am. I said, no freakin' human way possible I could do that, unless I be in two places at one time. Job #1 requires me to be at work by 8am. I was supposed to be closing shift tomorrow.

I have my schedule updated with the system already, I wonder why it's not reflecting it.

Goodness! I hate stress and confusion. My brain goes haywire and goes future tripping.

I don't want to get to the point of making a choice between job #1 and Starbucks. One job balances out the other. Job #1 requires me to sit for almost 8 hours on my desk. Job #2 requires me to be all active, multi tasking and it's a total work out for me.

Anyway, I'm so freakin' glad it's all settled now and over.


peace out

0 comment(s):