Where would sleeping and blogging fit in?

I am frustrated with my schedule. I'm making sure that I am available for both jobs.

Come the 19th, God willing, I will start my full time job. 8:30-4:30 pm. After that, I'd have to rush to Starbucks and work again.

I'm hoping that I'll just be a Pre-Closer, so I won't have to stay until 9:45pm. Otherwise, it's going to be too draining and something has got to give...

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout. :) I wish WP had more of a selection but alas. I don't pay for CCS so I guess I have to take what I can get? haha!

I hope your work schedule works out, it must be so frustrating!!

Anonymous said...

I know, right? That's why I'm sticking with Blogger because it gives me more "playroom" to do whatever I want to do with my layout whenever the mood strikes. :)

Yeah, it is frustrating.

Oh well..