grabbed this from sleepyjane :)

I am: tired from work.
I think: I need to take a shower and call it day.
I know: that I'm working real hard.
I have: no money! hahaha.
I wish: I'd be driving in my own car TOMORROW.
I hate: judgmental, condescending, self important, insufferable know-it-all's.
I miss: my family in Philippines.
I fear: snakes, scorpions.
I hear: the TV.
I smell: my cologne.
I crave: really good Mexican food.
I search: for life's purpose, everyday.
I wonder: what the future has for me.
I regret: when I get really angry and say things I don't really mean.
I love: laughing, purses and working hard.
I ache: when I hear awful stories such as a wife being beaten by husband.
I am not: a model hahaha!
I believe: that as long as you have a good heart, good disposition, you're a wonderful person.
I dance: whenever I get the chance to.
I sing: in the car, keeping the public safe! ;)
I cry: when I'm in pain.
I fight: for battles that are worth fighting for.
I win: customer's smile. :)
I lose: my trust to people whenever I hear them backstabbing other people.
I never: keep grudges.
I always: want to work hard so I don't have to rely on other people's means.
I confuse: myself.
I listen: to people with sense.
I can usually be found: at Starbucks or in the kitchen facing my laptop.
I am scared: losing my love ones.
I need: money. haha.
I am happy about: the fact that I don't have to work at 5am tomorrow.
I imagine: what my life would be like 10 years from now.
I tag: whoever wants to participate.

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I also havbe no money. hahaha!! I never freakin' have money. LOL

Anonymous said...

hi dear, asa man diay imo sweldo padong?hehe
and how do you see urself 10 years from now? :-)

refenoveso said...

I'm definitely grabbing this :-)