It hit me like a "whoa!"

I finally got the sign I was looking for. An answer. So I'm letting it go and letting it flow.

And as if the sign wasn't enough, I found this too...

    • Be patient toward all that is unresolved in your heart...
      Try to love the questions themselves...
      Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given
      because you would not be able to live them
      and the point is to live everything.
      Live the questions now.
      Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers.
      - Rainer Maria Rilke

peace out

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I'm also at a crossroads at time moment. Trying to decide which way to go. I also just want to let go and move one. :) Glad you found some peace.

Anonymous said...

hugs, pril. whatever that is, i know you'll be okay. enjoy the ride knowing there is Someone who is always there for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Im always be here for you pril. mwahhh! no time and no space could ever separate us... wmahhh

ang pangutana... unsa diay na? hehehe