I finally have a social life!!!

Last night was fabulous! I had dinner at La Fiesta with my friends, Andrea and Courtney. I just don't consider them as my workmates, they're my friends and they're really awesome.

We had a great time just chatting away and being crazy.

Oh, and did I mention that the purpose of having dinner at this Mexican restaurant in Maine Street was to see Andrea's crush as well? He's really cute and from what we've heard, he's straight edge.

Well, he used to be this crush of mine too (like a long time ago, Andrea please don't kill me lol), until I learned that he was 18. Too young, butI digress.

What cracks me up the most was he was our waiter last night and everytime he'd come near our table, Andrea and Courtney would go crazy silent. I had my back on him so I really have no idea what's going on and I'd just keep on blabbing until I realize what the awkward silence was all about.

It was hysterical. I was nervous for Andrea and I was watching myself so that I won't say something really stupid.

Anyway, we gave him a huge tip and Andrea's phone number written on the guest receipt!

Andrea instinctively went in the bathroom because she doesn't want to be a part of Courtney's insane but ingenious idea.

As we were walking out of the restaurant, we made sure to tell him that the tip on the table was for him. I also "planted a seed" saying he should come by to Starbucks and we'll (or Andrea will) make him a Caramel Macchiato!

and the seed shall grow...

To Andrea and Courtney, you ladies are fantabulous! Cheers!

peace out

4 comment(s):

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh. You are so crazy! Brenda came in to work three times today, I never got up the nerve to ask about him. I'm such a coward.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! sounds fun. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like LOADS of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! tons of fun... I miss doing that with april.. huhuh :'( miss u big time. i know how fun it is.... take it from me! hahhaaha