duct tape across my lips

Yesterday was another tough day at work. What makes matters worst was that I did not even see it coming.

I had a serious talk with my manager and yes, it was all about the gossip.

It sucks to be accused of being involved in the gossip chain, when I'm the one who's being talked about. It's my private life that's being exposed out there for people to feast on. Yet, somehow, she said, all the gossip leads back to me.

Of course, it leads back to me. I'm the one they're talking about!

I learned that even if I don't say anything, people will still put words in my mouth. Their distorted perception just adds fuel to the fire.

To top that off, there was an incident with a supervisor and a customer. I was merely a witness and had to apologize for the mishap. You know, customer service. I just can't shake off what she did but still, what I did was apparently wrong because I got involved.

I honestly don't know what to do now. I feel like I'm walking on egg shells and I have to watch out whatever I do or say. I've never felt so restricted and so edited at the same time.

peace out

0 comment(s):