Could this day get any worse?!?!?

So... I'm in charge of handing out pay stubs and pay check.

I'm also the receptionist. My primary duty is to handle EVERY phone call that comes in.

This lady was waiting for her pay stub/ paycheck. The phone keeps on ringing, of course, I have to answer it.

She keeps on rolling her eyes because she's getting impatient. I can't find her pay stub or pay check because it turns out, it was in the filing folder and the evening receptionist probably overlooked it.

Anyway, she said something about "Oh they should get somebody else up here". Like saying you should get fired because you're taking phone calls instead of finding my stuff.

Finally, I lost my politeness and set her straight. I'm still not hostile but I'm definitely not taking her insult sitting down.

THIS DAY IS FUCKIN' HELL DAY AND I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING!!! TO THINK I WAS 40 MINUTES EARLY AND THIS IS THE FUCKIN OUTCOME!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

peace out

0 comment(s):