Drama queens should be bitched slapped

I did not realize that there are really existing individuals that thrive on drama until yesterday.

I think I've made it clear enough on my past blog entries how much I hate gossip. How much I loathe gossip.

I'd rather talk a puppet than talk crap about other people...

Yesterday totally exhausted all the patience I have in my body. It's too much complicated to elaborate but let's just say a co-worker made a very wrong judgment about using my personal life as a conversation starter to a customer. What makes matters worst was I heard about it from the customer itself.

I didn't even blog about those stuff because I don't want to think about it. I don't want to deal with it. And there she goes, blabbing casually about it as if talking about how nice the weather is...

It was like somebody slapped me on the face. I caught me off guard and I felt betrayed.

It's all settled now because I called that co-worker yesterday, not in a confrontational way because I've had enough time to calm down. But I made it a point of letting her know that I wasn't happy with what she did and she was totally out of line.

I don't hold grudges so that helped a lot. But at the same time, I know now who my real friends are and I know who not to trust.

peace out

4 comment(s):

Andrea said...

I'm so sorry your going through this. I'm having trouble with her as well. I hope it gets better.

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

It will. It should. :)

Oh well, I feel better now.

Thanks, sunshine!

Luv yah too!

Anonymous said...

It's ridiculous. I hate when people talk behind my back because I usually don't. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

hala! kinsa na siya ba? kay atong himolbolan! letse... himoon pag opening spils sa customer! pwes! karon.... toroh... an nga nang leksyon...

bitaw pril.. dont mind her oi... wa siyay kwenta... gwapa paka niya mao nang wa siyay libakon kay insecure!

take care always okay. mwahhh
love yah!