He's gone...

Forget it!

I just saw him. Like 5 minutes ago. Just talked to him, too.

Holy cow.

W is.

I haven't seen him for days since the day after I posted my really juvenile entry.

He's probably gone. I've acquired more information from my Store Manager (ha! beat that!) that he's stationed somewhere in the East Coast.

So there, my eye candy has probably left town. I'm so used to the Navy coming and going, in and out of this town. Some of them come here for special training, it takes weeks or months, depending on what they're doing...

Bye eye candy... I'll surely miss your smile. Oh. My. God. I can perfectly picture out your gorgeous eyes and smile. :)

I doubt I'll see him again.

Damn you, Starbucks. Must you have this utterly nauseating "At Last" song playing in the background while I'm writing this entry. No offense, I love this song. But for some stupid reason, it's making me feel sad. I'm highly emotional. I wonder if I'm seriously okay.

peace out

0 comment(s):