Maybe I could bribe cupid...

This was the most romantic thing ever, today.

A Navy guy, in his complete Navy uniform walked in here around noon with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He asked for one of our CNA's and said all he needs is 2 minutes to give the flowers to her personally.

Imagine a tall, muscular built man holding a bouquet of flowers.

I tried calling the nurses station but nobody's picking up. So I, as a hopeless romantic, personally went over to the dining hall to find the CNA.

It turns out, it was their anniversary.

How sweet is that? Seriously, what I wouldn't give for somebody as thoughtful, sweet and romantic guy. Not the cheesy romantic, but the musculinity intact romantic.

peace out

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Awwww! That is so romantic! :) I once had a boyfriend that brought me flowers while I was working at the restaurant - and it was busy. :) haha

Hey - you know you're welcome to email me ANY time you need to vent or talk right? {hugs}