Real-Life Doll Houses

We strolled around the historic streets of the Victorian District in Petaluma, California.

I have always loved Victorian houses. Actually, anything Victorian I like. But the houses really makes me fall in love over and over again.

It's the most surreal walk I've ever had. It was like being thrown in a time warp. Those houses have been sitting there since forever.

The fact that there are people living in the houses makes it more appealing. It's not just some empty historic houses, people live in it. How cool is that?

The neighborhood is pristine. The immaculate architectural details of each house just gives me goosebumps. I was actually kicking myself for not bringing my digital camera and for not pulling out my camera phone until near the tail end of the 2-hour walk that we had.

I would love to live in one of these houses, in a heart beat.

Fidel, feel free to drool. I know I did. ;)

1 comment(s):

pinagpala said...

i love victorian houses! the thing is we don't have it here...nice to take a glimpse of it here in your blog..