He who rocks my socks since 4th grade turns 24



Happy Birthday, Chun Chun!

You've never cease to amaze me, to make me laugh & to make me feel so much loved.
I love you with all my heart.

Enjoy your day. Thank God for all your blessings. Eat all you can! Hahahahaha!

*mwah*


credits to RRD designs for the background

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

sorry love... karun ra naku na commentan ang imong obra maestra...
molohod na jud ko.. dili ra bow. hehehe

thank you so much april... for always there for me through out the years that we shared together... Moments with joys and tears, facing each day's obstacles has never been fun and exciting without you by my side. For all the years and decades we've been through, trials and misunderstanding....

THANK YOU SO MUCH.... you stayed. Just always remember....

"I'll be at you side"

ALWAYS! ;)

I LOVE YOU PRIl AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!

HUGS AND KISSES!!! mwahhhh


FIDEL =)

Anonymous said...

so why aren't you online sa Yahoo Messenger?

I think you're purposely ignoring me.

hmph!