Giving (some people of) the world a middle finger!

It really sucks when you're trying to be nice to people, accommodate them, deal with their insanity to the best of your ability and then they hit you right back by saying "You're a mean bitch". Of course, being the coward cows that they are, they don't even have the guts to say it up front.

I know you can't please everybody and by no means am I trying to please anybody.
Yes, I can be VERY bitchy when pushed. But I am downright nice to everybody. That's just who I am.

But now, after the shit hit the fan and I get to deal with cleaning it up. No way am I taking it.

Think whatever you want to think, but you can't say I didn't try. Because I did.
And there's no sense of trying anymore.

I'm sick of it.
Starting today, I will be living up to your expectations. Bitch and all. Deal with it!

I am what you think I am but I'm not letting any of you define me.

0 comment(s):