A little glimpse of hope...

I really don't know what's up with me lately but I have this sad, depressing feeling that I'm facing a dead end. There's no way to go.

A week ago, I was so surprised by a really good news. It changed my mood about everything, my outlook, it lifted my spirits up. But then, it turned out to be too good to be true.

It was really a bummer. A huge let down. I knew better to not get my hopes up, but I couldn't help it.

It would have been a really good thing... a new paved road that I can travel... or at least so I thought. Until I blinked my eyes and was again, staring on a dirt road with tumble weeds.

There is still a little bit of chance that it could happen, but as the days go by, the slimmer my chances also get.

I wonder where this tunnel leads me. It's a bit dark. The glimmer of hope looks so bleak and so distant.

Sometimes, I really have to remind myself to have faith and that there is a bigger plan for me (or for us).

0 comment(s):