it's going downhill.

and I know I deserve it.

I've been such a bitch that I probably deserve everything I have right now.

NOBODY really cares. All I have is nobody. No bigger plans. No space for me. No place for anywhere.

All I'm designed to be is just a wallflower. Just a tiny spec of nuisance thrown into everybody's lives.

I've never felt so crappy and so alone.

This are the times I wish I just don't exist. Nobody would miss out on anything anyway.

3 comment(s):

pinagpala said...

hi pril just dropping by to tell u ur not alone..im here..hehe! i am nobody..and i care about u..hope this would help if only i can be there to give u a hug...imagina nalng..hugssssss! mwaah! gmingaw nkog chat nimo...wen u feel better mayta mo.online nka..hehe! love u pril!

refenoveso said...

things always get better

Anonymous said...

hey, pril. i hate to hear you like this. everything you said is NOT true.

i want to shake you and let you hear these things i want to say:

the truth is there are people who care about you. your life means a lot. there is a big God who has big plans for you. you are NOT a mistake. you are NOT a wallflower. you are a flower, a beautiful one. so whatever happens in your life, don't let it take away the wonderful truth in your life.

maybe you're better by this time. if not, cheer up. lift up your soul to the One who calls you his beloved.

love you and big hugs from singapore! :-)