Para sa akong palanggang amahan...


I have never met somebody as selfless as you are.

Somebody who would readily give up his comforts, even his wants, just for his children. Somebody who would work all the hours in a day just to give his family a comfortable life.

Somebody who easily gets along with everybody, from all walks of life.

A father who has managed to maintain his status as a parent yet has establish a beautiful friendship with his son and daughter.

A father who believed in me. He also once told me that it's okay to show my imperfections, it's what makes me, me. He also taught me that if it's not worth it, it's okay to walk out of it.

A man I respect because he taught me the value of hardwork, of family, of education, of communication, to value what I have, to strive for something that I want without offending or hurting anybody.

A father who have shown me love more than I could have ever asked for.
I know very well that he is not perfect but I am proud and honored to be his daughter.


I love you, Pa sobra pa sa tanan nakong mahatag, masulti og mabuhat para nimo.

Salamat sa sacrifice, sa mga lessons, sa mga jokes, sa tanan tanan nimo nga gibuhat para namo.

Love,
Pooh.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh April how sweet a great tribute to your dad. I am sorry you cannot comment to my sight for the life of me I cannot figure out what the problem is as your not the only one. But the others can leave a message...none have ever said there wasn't a cursor that is weird. Well I just wanted you to know I think of you often and my Alyssa says hi. Hope your doing good.

HuGs,

Linda:-)