April Fools!!!!

Today started REALLY early. I had to be at the store at 5:00 am. Anybody who knows me real well would give me a standing ovation for that. So, today was all about Iced brewed coffee and making Frappuccinos. And making them from scratch, not just mixing the ingredients all in the blender.

Anyway, Angela, Courtney and Joe were talking about it's Tuesday, 1st of April and it's April Fools day. In that sense, we should play a prank to our store manager.

Angela and Courtney have to move their cars to the next parking lot. You can see three girls running across parking lots before our manager arrives. That three girls would be me, Angela and Courtney. Oh and did I mention we were running with our green aprons on?!

The plan was for the three of us to hide in the walk-in refrigerator and that Joe would tell Richard that the three of us quit because we've had enough. My God, it was freezing in the fridge and we were trying to stiffle our giggles. Angela had her headset on so we pretty much knew what was going on.

It was like the longest 10 or 20 minutes of my life. It was freezing in there!!!

Then Richard opened the door saying "April Fools!!!" and the three of us just ended up laughing. He said he knew better and he's smarter than an average bear. Lol.

I guess, the joke was on us. We had to freeze and Joe had to serve the customers all by himself for a prank that didn't even work. Hahaha.

0 comment(s):