Scrap Bug & Thank You's

I know, I know, it's been around since forever... but I just recently caught the Digital Scrapbooking bug. There have been a few sites that have been really helpful and even some free templates. Good stuff for beginners like me. :)

Here's my first attempt:


The text is quite pathetic. Didn't really have the patience to make it more fancy. My computer has been acting up and is just reallyyyyyy slow. I hate it when this happens.

But, I'll try to get into this Scrapbooking thingy even more.

***

I would like to give out lots of hugs and kisses and some rock and roll, for those who greeted, messaged, commented, emailed, and texted me on my birthday.

I appreciate the thought, I really do.

2 comment(s):

refenoveso said...

I've been wanting to do this online scrapbooking thing but don't have the time. please share whatever you can find, maybe i can work on it during the summer vacation :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, April.. just coming over from Xanga to check on you! Glad to see you're having fun! I like the new hair style and the scrapbooking pic. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Becca