Yehey!

I made my first drink!

Well, technically, I had been making drinks yesterday... but I made myself a drink during my break.

My favorite drink Tall Caramel Macchiato.

and I can make Joe's utterly confusing almost tongue-twisting Venti Quad White Mocha Whole Milk Stirred Iced Caramel Macchiato.

apart from that, I'm really exhausted but feeling much better about myself and I smell like coffee. I guess that goes with the job description. ;-)

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

"Venti Quad White Mocha Whole Milk Stirred Iced Caramel Macchiato"
-> ummm, dli xa masyadong taas nuh.. heheh!
coffee drinker na diay ka ron nay. well, sosyalan man pd nga coffee nuh, why not. hehe!
i'll try that Tall Caramel Macchiato. that if its availble here. heheh.work is fun.enjoy!

Anonymous said...

miss u nay!
dwyt^_^