Wishful thinking

It's only a couple of days before my birthday and I'm pretty sure every birthday girl had their own wishlist, right? Well, here's (or are) mine.

  1. A duffle bag. Medium one. I'd like to use it for carry on's. I've pretty much graduated from the whole back pack thing.
  2. Uggs. I want one. Real bad. I know it's not Winter anymore, but hey, who says it's only good for one Winter, right?
  3. A fleece jacket/sweater. Something not so heavy but will keep me warm.
  4. A really colorful and fabulous wallet.
  5. This or this. A great addition to my Pooh Lenox collection.
  6. Sumptuous dinner at the Outback.
  7. Good company.
  8. Moment of peace. :)
  9. Hopefully, I don't work the day my birthday falls.
  10. A really good full body massage. Nuat Thai, I stinkin' miss you so bad.
  11. Oh, and yes, World Peace. ;-)
Hey, a girl's gotta wish, right?

2 comment(s):

Melanie said...

Yummy! I'd love to go to the Outback with you to help you celebrate!!
Our Happy Happenings

Anonymous said...

treat lang tka nuat thai dear beh or ako nlang kulata nmo...hehe