ramblings...

I am really tired. I just realized that I've been working for 6 days straight with different shifts, opening or closing and sometimes, midshift. My sleep pattern is a mess and I'm getting tired easily now.
I hit the sack by 10:00 the latest, which is quite abnormal considering how much of a night owl I am.
Maybe I'm just getting used to being a part time bum and part time barista.

***

I freakin' broke a nail and it effin' hurts like hell!!!

***

I need a neck rub and I'm going to bed afterwards.

***

I haven't been chatting for more than a week now. I miss my friends in Cebu. Please lang, paramdam pud gamay...

***

One of the perks of my job is a free pound of coffee every week and getting free drinks (30 minutes before, during and 30 minutes after the shift). My job rocks.

Caramel Macchiato & a pound of Organic Serena

3 comment(s):

h. said...

i know the feeling... very similar to being a breastfeeding mom. :-)

btw what's your twitter id so i can follow you?

Anonymous said...

hahaha.... ma nerbyosa nya ka fret ha.. hala! send some of those bags for me.. ;) heheh

mwaahhhh

refenoveso said...

glad to "find" you again hehehe