so this is life...

We just got back in Fallon from the very excruciating 2-week trip in California. I wish I could call it a vacation but the stress level was so intense (and still is) that it is waaaay hell-ish of a time for a vacation.

So we got home at 3:00am. I didn't go to sleep until 5:00am. Had to wake up and get ready for work.

I basically felt like I was floating while I was at work. It was so insane it wasn't even funny.

Plus, we just received bad news at work today. It's totally scary but I'm not sure yet so I can't divulge any specific information.

It seems like it's going downhill. I don't know what else to expect and what else is going to happen but I'm bracing myself for anything stinky thrown at me.

*sigh*

1 comment(s):

pinagpala said...

pril,i totally understand what ur feeling right now..and thank u for sharing it with me...i hope ul be feeling better soon...ill pray for u pril...u can vent out anything on me. ill be here..love yah!