Dear T-Mobile,

You don't know how much frustrated I am with you.
I seriously think our relationship is turning sour getting bitter.

I did not even see it coming.

I was thinking that our relationship will flourish more after I signed up for T-Zones, it made me so much happy because I can browse online while I'm on break from work, plus I get to talk to my friends through Yahoo Messenger.

Oh, that made me want to stick with you even more.

But it only took one phone call with one of your representatives to turn things around. Things began to unravel at a rapid pace after the said phone call.

Initially, I was calling for my Partner Discount from Starbucks, but the representative caught me by surprise when she nonchalantly informed me of my balance due this August 11th.

One ugly surprise. As ugly as a $300 bill coming my way.

I think I asked her "Are you serious?" & "Are you kidding me?" about 20 times, just to be sure, and she answered me "No, I'm not kidding" & "Yes, I am serious" 20 times as well.

You had me in tears (out of frustration and anger) when I realized that it was all because of Yahoo Messenger.

Apparently, every message sent and received through Yahoo Messenger is considered a "text message" and is charged as one.

Goodness!

How come nobody informed me that when I signed up for TZones? When I called up to find out more about TZones, I was informed that I can pretty much use the internet and instant messenger feature no problem.

Now, how do you expect me to pay for something that wasn't clearly conveyed to me when I talked to your representatives about "fine prints".

How much I used to want to stick with you before is how much I am repulsed of you now.

You have disappointed me so much that I think this is the end of the road for us.

Unfortunately, I will NOT be paying you the $300. That's ridiculous. I'd rather spend that on groceries and gas, which matters most.

Not a whole lot to say (without using a bunch of asterisks),

3 comment(s):

refenoveso said...

I'm sorry about that. That's why I signed up for AT&T's unlimited text plan. That plan includes text messages sent and received through Yahoo Messenger, AIM, etc.

Anonymous said...

hi dear, ok ra mn ni blue, pro mas veyga jd fenk..asa nman imo message box? amping :-) pag Talk n' text nlang dear..hehehe

Anonymous said...

hahah atay kaayo ug comment si ikoi.. laguks. pero ahak gyud fret.. 300... di pud basta2x oi... heheheh pwde raman kaha di bayaran? di man kha ka ma pearly shells? ug yeko ra... ayaw jud! way klaro.