the BEST day EVER!

*insert sarcasm somewhere*

I am not going to play with words. Straight to the point. Here it goes....

I worked for 8 hours with my pants ripped apart starting from my crotch to my right thigh!!!

For fuckin' straight eight hours!!!

I noticed it half way my shift after I went to the bathroom and I just gasped while saying "OH SHIT!".

I don't care if this entry is so trash mouthed.

I just need to vent out what happened and how I freakin' survived it for 8 hours with unintentionally flashing customers or scaring them away!

What's pretty amazing is that it's the perfect rip because you can't tell if you're looking at my behind.

Thank God for long green aprons.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's mortifying! And unfortunately something I can completely imagine happning to me. *sigh* Didn't anyone say something?

At least the day is over now right? :)