I knew there was a bigger reason for camera phones

So, I was at work, as early as 5:00am (opening shift).

I took an order from a drive thru customer and afterwards, I went back to setting up the pastry case.
For sanitary purposes (and a whole lot of common sense), we use gloves for pastries.

As I was putting my gloves on, I saw something that made my day and made me and Nikki laugh so hard. It was a like "Good F*ckin' Morning Sunshine" greeting.

I picked up my glove looking like this!

Of course, I knew I had to whip out my cellphone & Nikki did too. It was just too cool to pass on a great photo op!
Word!!!


p.s. you might actually catch a glimpse of that red streaks on my hair (also known as the world's worst dye job ever! but that's a complete different blog entry once I got over it). ^_^

1 comment(s):

pinagpala said...

hahaha! nice one pril...:))