Good times


As I was updating my multiply account a constant smile was plastered on my face (and even some slight giggle) as every photo reminds me of its story. How it was taken, when it was taken, who was I with and even, who took it.

It seems like every photograph has its story with some sacred bond that only me and the photos could ever take its depth.

I was looking at my photos from Bohol, those ones where we climb some of the mountains where Francisco Dagohoy hid during his rebellion. Every sweat and every pant seemed like it was yesterday. Heck, I could still remember what Ikoi and I had talked on the phone the moment I reached on the peak of the mountain.

In my Leyte photos, I could still hear my cousins laughter. Calling my name on almost every move. How sumptuous the meal we had. How amazing Yabyab is. And how late we stayed up in an internet cafe at Maasin just to go online.

I checked out Au's photos from her Multiply as well, oh the fun memories that we had. I was laughing while reminiscing. Took some of her photos and uploaded it on mine, with her permission, of course. Singapore and Malaysia memories with her is one of the highlights of my trip. I've came to know one amazing woman. So talented, so brilliant, yet so humble. I can't wait for more blessings in her life to unfold.

My photos with Ikoi just makes me smile more. He has become one of my closest friend. I've known him since college but never really get to know him as a person until my recent trip home. What a patient guy. Very kind hearted. Easy to get along with. He'll go a long way when he learns to believe in his self more. I miss this guy. I pray he'll find his true love. :) He deserves all the love in the world.

Then there's the photos of me and my friends from high school. I keep thanking God for blessing me with wonderful friends like them. More than a decade and we're still together. Some are married, some are still not, some have jobs, others are just being lazy bums (like me). hahaha.

What touches my heart the most is the photos I have with my family. My Mom, Dad and my Bro. After having been in the US for 3 years and my bro has been traveling all over the globe, as his work requires him to do so, I know what a blessing it is for us to be reunited for the Holidays. We went to several places, visited family, had fun together.

It's like being HOME to the truest sense of the word.

I really thank God for the brilliance and invention of digital cameras and photographs. They freeze memories that you'd want to keep forever. Photographs are a constant reminder that even though life sucks sometimes, it's still worth it.

0 comment(s):