Yep, I'm alive!

It's been a while and I know I keep saying that. So much going on with my life that I feel like I'm gonna need bullets. No, not the fatal kind, just the list kind. ^_^

  • I've decided to chase my dream as a photographer! For real. It took a while for me to realize that it's what I really want to do. I've dabbled into some crafty phase, I mean I'm still crafty and all, but I was thinking of doing stuff on Etsy. Then I realized that I make things for myself and I like to keep it that way. Although I keep praying that somehow I'd find my calling. I keep getting stuff from my "Notes from the Universe" saying that I'm close to realizing my dreams. I'm going, "what dreams? I don't even know what I want!". And all of a sudden, it was like an epiphany. I have a DSLR and two sets of lens that have been sitting in my closet collecting dust. I've given photography a rest for months because I felt unmotivated. Well, I thought, I know I can do that. I know that it'd come to me naturally and I know that once I get myself back on track, I'd be having a real good time with it. So I called my best friend and ask her if she can model for some test shots. She said yes and the rest is history.  ^_~
  • We moved, again! This is our 2nd move for this year and it's only August! Well, we had to and the bank offered us a sweet deal, we couldn't resist. Now, the unpacking and putting things away is driving me crazy. Our house is a MESS. I'm not even thinking of taking a photo because it's THAT embarrassing!
  • Allergies will be the death of me. Lately, I've been a mess! It started with my nose being like a waterfall one second and then would suffocate me the next. It's like a bi-polar syndrome, extreme dripping and next thing you know, it's all plugged and I have to breathe through my mouth! Now, my eyes have been SO ITCHY that I'm tempted to put drops of vinegar in them! I was *thisclose* to considering it but I still have a bit of sanity to think twice. Then here comes asthma! Hacking and wheezing and not being able to breathe.
That's it for now. I'm hoping I survive this health issues I'm dealing with right now. It's not easy. =(



0 comment(s):