She's back home

Nini's remains came home today. She's now in a little wooden box carved with intricate designs.

When the vet's office called, I didn't want to go and pick it up. David had to. Because I'm afraid I'm gonna lose it, again.

We've been doing better for the past few days. We still think of her, every single day and miss her. But slowly, the acceptance of her passing is settling in.

I still tweet about it whenever I miss her. But I'm reassured that she's up in heaven playing and being cute around the angels, Brookelynne and my grandparents.

Someday, I know Nini will be waiting for me by the Rainbow bridge. Until then, we have good memories to hold on to.


One sweet morning at the hotel room when we were in San Francisco. Yes, we take all of our dogs to trips with us. Nini has been to San Francisco. ; )


She wanted to stay on the bed with Daddy. They were looking at Tod and Belle which were down by the carpet.


0 comment(s):