Wishlist!

I make wish lists every year, just because I like to indulge myself into thinking that I might be getting anything from it.

Here it goes...

  • A nice dinner somewhere - Seafood. I love seafood. It doesn't matter if it's my birthday or not, I'm always wanting a seafood dinner. lol
  • Good conversations with good company - sometimes, I feel like all I've been whining, complaining and worrying too much. I'd like to have some nice conversations with my good friends back home. I'd like to laugh with them and take things light.
  • A getaway - Las Vegas or San Francisco? I'm thinking Vegas is winning.
  • A full-body massage - enough said.
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements - this brings out the geek in me. I'd like to have a full version in my laptop and not having to worry about my trial expiring. I have the Photoshop CS in my other laptop, but then it leaves my poor old laptop gasping for breath.

And I would like for myself to get one or two of the following:




And for my totally unrealistic but I'm going to make it happen somehow-someday wish:

  • A Louis Vuitton Purse!!! Seriously, this is the Holy Grail for me! I'm debating which one I liked more. And yes, I'm crazy about the wallet. I am always crazy for wallets.


Understand that all of these are just wishlist. Just like you wish you can travel to Europe for under $20, that kind of wishful thinking. :) But really, I'm getting one of these puppies that I posted here. Somehow, I want to reward myself for being a corporate slave. Lol. And being April, what a good way to reward yourself than to buy a good quality but break your bank purse! Lol.

Kidding aside, I really don't want a lot for my birthday. I just want a relaxing day with my man, a real nice dinner and some laughter. :)

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Goodluck on the LV. I'm also wishing for a speedy this year :-). - Haydee

Andrea said...

You have good taste I have to say. In everything!!! Those bags are to die for. I'm drooling right now.

I'm also glad to see you blogging more. I love reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

We all deserve disgustingly expensive gifts every once in a while. ;)

Great list. There are a lot on there that I wouldn't mind having myself.