I can't sleep...

It's past midnight and I'm wide awake. I have work tomorrow and I'm pretty sure my eyes will be as puffy as it with allergies, if not worse.

For the life of me, I cannot sleep.

I'm getting stressed out. Planning a trip to Vegas, the prospect of moving to a new place, plus I'm getting my new vintage car (fancy way of describing a second-hand car) plus the insurance, paying rent for two places (since there will be an overlap), trying to get myself a well-deserved long-lasting birthday present and making sure that I'll have an awesome time for my birthday getaway...

I feel like I'm the only one working too hard on this. Planning, spending, making sure the reservations are made so I can score a good deal...

I'm getting exhausted.
I'm beginning to feel like I'm the only one who wants this.

Maybe I should just consider staying in town and forget about this whole thing.
It's just another year anyway...

✌,

April

1 comment(s):

Andrea said...

It is so worth it!! It's your birthday! The day you were born!!! Don't stress about it. Have fun. The planning can get hard. And believe me I know what you mean about expenses. I didn't have any money to do ANYTHING I wanted for my birthday. So I went to reno with two girls who are freaking amazing, and had a bunch of fun. Even though it wasn't what I had in mind. NEXT year is gonna be my BIG birthday year.
So whatever you do, it will be amazing, because you will be with someone who loves you.