puhlease spare me the drama.

One of my workmate once told me, "When there's a bunch of people, there's bound to be drama".

Boy, was she right.

At work, I try to keep to myself and focus on what I should be doing and I only take instructions from my supervisor because if I listen to everybody, I'd go nuts!

Anyway, I had a taste of the drama earlier tonight. This girl slammed the whipped cream container real hard on the sink, where I was standing, minding my own business. She did it so loud that I jumped.

It took every ounce of strength from my body not to snap her.

I was thinking, why the heck would she do that to me? Did she just "accidentally" placed it THAT loud? Or was she pissed because she was talking and I didn't pay attention (because at that moment, the ice maker is SO loud and the water was running and I honestly thought she wasn't talking to me)?
Even so. She has no reason, excuse and even an inch of right to do that. She's lucky I was in my Zen-like mood.

I just have to vent here because I don't want to sound like a whiner at work.

I may be this "new" Asian girl who's minding her own business and going about what's supposed to be done, but I don't want anybody to think that they can walk all over me just like that, because if they think that, then they need to watch out for thorns.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

haha. pril, ingna na sya "how much?" hehe. maayo na sya ibilin sa chinatown noh? tan awon nato ug ka lupig sya sa syinagitay ug pinusdakay ug binanggaay dito. haha!