Happy birthday toooooo me...

Well, that was a month ago but with the birthday gift I had waited for, is sooooo totally worth it.



Thanks, Ger.

You should see the look on his face when he asked me, "So is this what I'll be buying you for your birthday or Christmas from now on?". Priceless!

And I got myself this wallet and this swing bag at the outlet. The prices were a steal.

**image credits to the eBayers**

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Hi April it looks like things are going good for you. Just passing by.

Linda

From Mymanyblessings...remember?

h. said...

hey there coach girl! :-)

ask him for louis vuitton for christmas hehehe been drooling at a lot of their bags but never got around to justifying the price :-)

Anonymous said...

we're friends, right? =)

Anonymous said...

@ Linda - hello, of course I remember you. thank you for dropping by. :)

@ xingkit - louis vuitton is so expensive. that would be 3 birthdays and 3 Christmas gifts combined. hehe.

@ dia - hahahaha. yes, i suppose. =p