I'm sure the Universe can hear me...

So much happened yesterday that I literally was waving my white flag. I was to the point of giving everything up. I want to do so much, achieve so much but there's nowhere for me to start and I feel like there's no way I could move further.

Then, I realized that I have to make it happen. I have to pave my way. There's going to be a lot of elbow grease. But I know the effort will be worth it.

Interwebs, I'm putting this out there. Someday, in the near future, I will be a great photographer. I will be known as an artist with a heart and my images will captivate the subject's story and personality.

I believe it's going to happen in its own time. In my heart, I know this is what I want to do.

Hopefully, a year from now, when I look back and read this post, I'll smile and pat myself on the back for not giving up, as daunting as it is right now...

This is my dream. I will make it happen. So help me God and the Universe.






0 comment(s):