Day One

For the 30-Day Shred that I have long been procrastinating to do.

Finally, we did it today. Yes, we. David has to do it, as well. I think I can pull through the work out better if he's right beside me struggling and panting, sweating buckets, knowing that I'm not alone and I need a silent encouragement.

So the 20 minutes was short. But torture.

It wasn't bad, like really really bad. But it was pretty much like death as well.

I keep flipping Jillian off. I mean, damn those abs, those muscles, those legs.

I am going to try my hardest to do this as often as I can. Daily, if must be.

I really really need to lose weight so I'm going to try to stick to this.

So help me, God.

1 comment(s):

Kristin said...

Nice job!! I definitely lost weight doing the Shred. I was cursing Jillian out on occasion. How dare she look so awesome? ;-) Keep it up, you'll be so glad you did!!