Thank goodness she didn't see my butt cheeks blush!

People say the most awkward things sometimes...

David and I were at the Wal-Mart parking lot, trying to fit the dining set and a bookcase into the back of my car, when a girl suddenly said, "Hey".

I looked at her and she was looking at me and said, "I like your butt".

I was like, "umm.. thanks?". Insert awkward smile here.

She shrugged, "I'm sorry but I just like it". The boyfriend was shaking his head.

Again, I gave her my awkward smile and went back to what I was doing.

Well, I'd to take it as a compliment despite the weirdness and the awkwardness of it all.

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

hahaha! That is such a cool compliment. Strange, but awesome!

Kristin said...

Hahaha... awkward moment!!

Andrea said...

And a GIRL said it. That is a big thing. Girls check out other girls more than guys do. Except girls do it in a "I'm checking to see if I'm hotter than you and I SO am" way. So a girl saying it is pretty freaking awesome!!!