Let the photos do the talking...


April 21, my birthday. I got flowers from my co-workers, they were so sweet to have thought of me on my day. David gave me a Coach purse (wheee!). I got a kiss, of course.Huge bouquet of flowers (roses and calla lilies) were delivered at work from my man. :)


We had dinner at Red Lobster. Food was good. My company, was even better. :)


We went to Vegas over the weekend. 6-hour-and-a-half-trip. Tiresome but worth it. We watched Wayne Brady's show. It was well worth it. We walked down the strip and shopped a lot.


Some of the hotels found on the Las Vegas Boulevard.


My Vegas Loot! Sandals from Sketchers. A mask from The Venetian hotel. and a Coach wallet to match the Coach purse that David gave me.


And yes, my very first Louis Vuitton(s). Montroguel PM (David got this for me) and the Sarah Wallet (I got this for myself).

Wooooooooooooot! I feel so blessed. :)

Also, thank you for the birthday wishes! :)


2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I love presents! You got some awesome ones! ;)

I am in LOVE with your Coach bag!

Andrea said...

You are one lucky girl. Love ya!