Snapshots

It's been a while now since the last time I tried taking photographs. I mean, I've taken quite a few, out of vanity-sake or just for giggles. But I haven't taken it to heart, like I used to. 
After the subtle change in my life, I stopped taking photos. Photos of the beautiful things I see day by day. I can still spot angles and such but I've never even thought of taking snapshots of it. Why? Well, I felt like I'm too unmotivated.

It's always been at the back of my head to "one of these days, give it another try". Today, I finally did it.
I and the husbandry went for a drive towards the reservation and out on the countryside and took photos with my point and shoot cam. It's not so good as I expect it to be, it was windy and I missed the natural light period, you know, that glow close to sunset? yeah, that one.

Anyway, I have been into Polaroid effects lately so I've decided to turn these into Polaroids since they look better that way.



 This shot reminds me of the movie "Time Traveler's Wife".
I feel like a time traveler will soon appear from behind those trees.

 
I like this shot =)

 
Twigs and trees around the reservation.


I'll carry my point and shoot my camera in my purse and my DSLR in my car. Hopefully, I can keep up with this from now on.


2 comment(s):

Aurelia said...

wow. great photos, pril! love them all! ;-)

Noodles said...

thanks Au! so flattered :D