Agenda:

  • 8:00am-12:00pm - Work
  • 12:00pm-1:00pm - Cook, eat lunch and clean up the kitchen
  • 1:00-2:00pm - Laundry
  • 2:00pm-3:00pm - Take a sweet sweet nap.
  • 3:00-4:00pm - Laundry, again
  • 4:00pm - 5:00pm - Clean the office/guest room
  • Maybe I'll do all of these tomorrow? No?
  • Oh yeah, stop procrastinating, it's ridiculous already!


Oh, and the 30-day Shred DVD came in the mail from Amazon.com yesterday. I can't wait to try it. I've read this bitch can your butt to fitness good reviews, meaning it's a total torture and I'm hoping this will be a routine for me and David. One that we can stick to.

I really need to lose about 30lbs! I want to get back to my pre-US immigration weight.

I'm so out of shape, good luck to me.


5 comment(s):

Kristin said...

LOVE the 30 day shred! I lost 8 lbs with it, and I didn't even do it every day! Good luck!

april said...

I heard it makes you sore like you've been beaten up.

True?

Anonymous said...

Good luck! :) I am SO lazy to exercise.

april said...

haha. thanks, I need it.

I'm EXTREMELY lazy. It's not even funny. Oh and the workout video is still sitting on top of the blu ray player. hahaha!

I'll get on it this week. :D

bevchen said...

That list made me laugh. It totally reminds me of me!