Guess who's back in town?

He is.

I saw him yesterday. I had to take a second look to make sure that it was him. Gosh, it's been so long since I've seen that face, about 7 months, I think.

The weirdest part is, I saw him and that was it. No more giddiness, that OMG-I'm-gonna-jump-up-and-down-like-a-little-girl giddiness.

I couldn't help but laugh upon remembering how I was 7 months ago. I guess the thought of having a school girl crush made me so excited. I mean, being in a dead relationship at that time, you kinda forget how being giddy feels like.

I acted like a lil girl who gets excited at the thought of seeing a crush. All innocent. Fun. No malice. Of course, I never even wanted to be with him. He was just really cute. And friendly. And when he left, I moved on.

It was such a sweet funny childish memory. It made work more fun, somebody or something to look forward to. I'm glad I had it.

And thinking about it right now, I'm truly thankful that it's David who I'm with.

:)

2 comment(s):

Andrea said...

It's funny how feelings change, isn't it? You need to feel that way at the time, and he provided it for you.

Anonymous said...

It's a great realisation to come to. :) To realise that it was fun while it lasted but you're happy about where you ended up.